RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Welcome to the Redwood International Sports website rules: (hereinafter: “The website”).
2. The website is owned by Redwood International Sports Ltd., PC 514698539 (hereinafter - "Redwood" or "Company"), and operated and managed by it.
3. Any viewing, browsing, or any other use of the website is subject to these Terms of Service and to consent to all website terms and conditions.
5. The rules below are addressed to both men and women, and they are written in the male language for convenience only.
6. By browsing or otherwise using the website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or that one of your parents (or other guardian) has consented to the use of the website and has agreed to these rules in all their terms.
7. "Systemic Risks" - Interruptions, malfunctions, disruptions, delays, loss of quality and / or decline in quality, damage to service speed and / or manner of service, loss of communication, loss of information, infringement of website activity, theft of information from the website, disclosure of information found in the website by non-Redwood third parties or anyone not on its behalf.
8. "Use of the website" - Browsing or viewing the website, and / or one or more of the web pages contained in the website (including all or part of the content contained therein) and any other activities that may be performed using the website and / or in connection with the website, using any computer or other device (including cellular phone).
10. From time to time, Redwood publishes various offers and jobs on the website. Users who wish to apply for these positions through the website (hereinafter - "The Applicants") are required to enter their details, as well as complete an initial screening test in the website.
11. Upon completion of the preliminary test, Redwood will examine the candidate's details and test results and, subject to her sole and absolute discretion, will contact those candidates whom she considers appropriate to continue the screening process.
12. It is clarified that Redwood does not commit to admit any of the applicants as employees, and that any candidate who enters their details and begins the screening process waives any claim regarding the screening procedures, their results, or Redwood's discretion.
13. All jobs offered on the website are for men and women, over the age of 18 only.
15. It is not allowed to enter into the website system any details and / or any other information regarding a different party other than the candidate itself.
16. Redwood may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate the screening process of any applicant at any time.
17. It is agreed and specified that Redwood will not disclose the results of the tests to the applicants, and in any case, the applicants will have no right to peruse the results of the tests or to raise claims about Redwood's decision in the frame of the screening procedures.
18. You agree and acknowledge that Redwood (including any party on its behalf and / or directly and indirectly related to it), may use the information you provide, and any information collected about you during use of the website, for advertising and / or marketing purposes and / or for contacting you with various commercial offers and / or direct mailing, all this via e-mail, SMS, phone messages, regular mail delivery, and any other manner of communication.
19. All copyright and intellectual property related to or included in the website and / or in any page of the website [including, inter alia, any computer code, data, information, graphic files, website design, application, text, software, and any other material contained in and / or related to the website, the website name, the domain name of the website, and all trademarks (whether registered or not) in the website and / or linked to the website] are the property of Redwood only and may not be used in any way without prior Redwood's written consent.
20. It is not allowed to copy, display, publish, distribute or transmit any of the said materials and / or any other matter in any way related to the website, prior to Redwood's express advance written consent.
Etiquette and website usage
21. Redwood may terminate the screening procedures, as well as prohibit any user (including applicants) from continuing to use the website - all in its sole and absolute discretion - in any of the following cases:
21.1 Impersonating another and / or providing incorrect or missing information as part of the activity in the website.
21.2 Use of the website for a group and / or for another person.
21.3 Commercial use of the website and / or exploitation of the website platform in any way for commercial use.
21.4 Collecting information directly and / or indirectly about website users.
21.5 Actions aimed at violating the privacy of other website users.
21.6 Copying and / or reproducing and / or distributing and / or publishing and / or transmitting (including through a third party) any content appearing and / or displayed in the website, directly or indirectly and / or infringing copyright, trademarks and / or any other intellectual property displayed or included in the website (including any information posted in the website).
21.7 Actions aimed at damaging the website and / or Redwood and / or anyone on its behalf and / or any third party.
21.8 Any action aimed at introducing viruses and / or worms and / or any other malicious code or computer software (including hostile software such as vandals, malicious applications, trojans, etc.) to the website and / or to Redwood computers, and / or any software, server, computer, or other hardware.
21.9 Any action intended to enable or making possible the operation of any computer application or any other means, including crawlers, robots and the like, for the purpose of searching, scanning, copying, or automatically retrieving content from the website, creating and / or using such means for compiling, collecting or creating a database that contains content originating from the website.
21.10 Displaying the website and / or content from the website in a "Frame", covert or visible.
21.11 Creating a link to the website (including any page and / or component of the website), from websites containing material that is in violation of the law and / or from abusive websites and / or from websites containing pornographic content.
23. The website, including any information that is included, displayed or entered in the website, is protected and secured by comprehensive security measures, including Redwood (including any party on its behalf) taking acceptable precautions to preserve, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information.
24. It is clarified that because the use of the website involves performing operations in a web online environment, Redwood cannot guarantee complete immunity from intrusion into its computers, or the disclosure of information stored therein, by the perpetrators of illegal operations. Therefore, it is agreed and acknowledged that if a third party is able to penetrate Redwood's information and / or misuse it, you will have no claim, allegation or demand against Redwood.
25. Redwood will also not be liable for any damage of any kind, indirect or direct, to any user or anyone acting on his behalf, if any information is lost or compromised and / or used in an unauthorized manner.
26. Please note that any use of the website and / or its associated websites may expose you to the dangers of using the Internet, including computer intrusion, viruses, malware, and the like. Signing in and using the website is the sole responsibility of the users. It is recommended to install adequate protection and security software before any use and / or login.
Limitation of Liability
27. Redwood does not undertake continuous website activity. It is possible and agreed that website activity will be disrupted or stopped, for various reasons.
28. Redwood may, in its sole discretion, perform website maintenance and / or refresh operations and / or website design changes and / or any other actions that may prevent access to the website.
29. Each user declares and agrees that, during the use of the website, he may incur damage and / or loss as a result of systemic risks, including by third parties and / or force majeure and / or otherwise. Redwood will not compensate and / or indemnify the user for any damage and / or loss and / or payment that may result from systemic risks.
30. Redwood may contract with third parties for use of the website for marketing and / or advertising purposes, and shall not be liable for any damages and / or warranties for marketing and / or promotional content on behalf of any of the advertisers on the website.
31. Redwood will not be liable for any direct and / or indirect damage, by acting and / or by omission as a result of a user interaction with any other party other than Redwood. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that Redwood does not guarantee any third party activity, as it exists, in connection with the website.
Assignment of rights
33. Redwood may assign its rights in any matter relating to the website, to any party who accepts the terms of these regulations.
Judgment and law selection
34. The law applicable to the website and any related matter therein (including these rules and regulations), and in any case of legal and direct or indirect conflict with the website and / or use of the website, is the Israeli law only.
35. The unique and exclusive authority to hear any dispute or litigation relating to direct and / or indirect link to the website and / or use of the website is vested in the competent court of Tel Aviv-Yafo District, Israel (and not any other court).
Changes and updates
38. Any user and / or applicant endorses and agrees to receive any oral and / or written notice, from Redwood and / or from any party related to the website, including any "written notice" in accordance with any law, using the contact information entered into the website.
39. You can contact us at:
43 Hasivim Street, Petach Tikvah, Zip Code 4959501
For matters relating to screening and human resources: 072-2720315
For management and general matters: 072-2720285
2. Every surfer or other user of the Redwood International Sports internet website, whose address is
4. Redwood will gather, extract and keep in its database, details and information pertaining to surfers and the other users of the website, including details and information about potential candidates who have submitted applications for the jobs advertised on the website (hereinafter: “the users”).
The categories of information that we gather on the website
10. Every user of the website approves of and agrees to Redwood gathering information about him, regardless of whether it is personally furnished by him or is furnished or extracted as part of the submission of a job application and the examinations and screening conducted on the website, or whether it is received or extracted in the context of surfing the website or other actions pertaining to the website - and including, inter alia: history of and surfing habits, information and advertisements read on the website, internet pages viewed, details concerning the location, full name, telephone number, IP address, electronic mail address, CV (Resume), electronic device identification number (IMEI), identity card number, answer and responses recorded for tests, CV, computer files and other information that contain personal details, website surfing times, display preferences, type of browser, operating system, type of appliance, time-zone, type of network connection, and other details pertaining to the users and the manner of use of the website (hereinafter - “the information”).
11. There is no legal obligation to agree to the delivery, collection, and extraction of the information or to any other use of the information.
Purposes and Usage of the Information
13. Redwood will preserve and keep the information in one or more database/s
14. Redwood will be authorized to collect and extract the information, and keep it, use it, for the following purposes: recruitment of job-seekers for various positions, to assess and screen candidates, for personnel and human resources management, for marketing and sales purposes, reference and identification, improvement of the website and the services provided through it, compliance with provisions of any law, protection of Redwood’s legitimate interests, direct mailing, contact with users in any way, improving the website use experience, analysis and processing of information, division, characterization, control, statistical research, and for marketing and advertising purposes - and generally including, the furnishing, disclosure and/or sale of information to third parties, including advertisers.
15. The users agree to receive mailshots, marketing content and advertising material and/or notification of sales promotions and/or notification of a change in the service and/or a change in the website and/or any other content that Redwood may decide upon at its sole discretion - by electronic mail, SMS Messages, and by any other means of communication (hereinafter and together referred to as - “mailshots”).
17. Redwood and other third parties will be entitled to use strings of letters and digits (cookies) used for the storage of information saved in the memory of the user’s computer, and “pickles”, “web beacons” and/or in any other technology or means of monitoring, for monitoring the surfing habits and surfing history of the users, and for the purposes of advertising and marketing, compatibility with personal preferences. improvement of the surfing experience on the website, and for any other purpose detailed in this policy. It is clarified that no approval is required before activation of these facilities and software programs.
Presentation of jobseeker applicants and screening procedures for jobs on the website
19. As part of the submission of applications and the screening procedures for jobs advertised on the website, you will be asked to feed in details, and to undergo preliminary tests if you are found to be suitable for such purpose, and subject to Redwood’s sole discretion, you will be invited to continue the screening procedures, all subject to the conditions of use of the website.
20. It is clarified and agreed that Redwood will keep all the information that you feed in as part of the screening procedures, will use it and will be entitled to check and examine the information and your suitability for the position, including by means of background checks.
21. Redwood will preserve the information, and will make use of it for the purposes detailed in this policy, as well as for purposes of supervision and control of the screening procedures, prevention of deception and fraud, and the safeguarding of legal rights for as long as this may be necessary.
Rights of the website user
22. Under the Protection of Privacy Law 5741-1981 (“the Protection of Privacy Law”), every user in entitled to apply to Redwood and ask to scrutinize identification information gathered about him and kept in Redwood’s information database. It should be clarified that it is not possible to scrutinize non-identification information (meaning, information gathered and/or kept, in the absence of specific identification of the user).
23. A user who scrutinizes information about himself and finds it to be incorrect, incomplete or not up to date, may make written application to Redwood requesting the alteration or deletion of the information. If Redwood refuses such a request, notice to that effect shall be given to the user in accordance with the regulations. The user may file an appeal against such a decision by Redwood, in the Magistrates Court, pursuant to the regulations.
24. Users who wish to have identification information relating to them amended, or deleted from Redwood’s information database, or who wish to scrutinize identification information, or who wish to notify the absence of their agreement to the receipt of marketing information, advertisements or direct mailshots, are invited to contact Redwood by means of the communication details appearing below.
26. It is clarified and agreed that in any event, scrutiny of the results of the tests and the screening procedures for jobs on the website will not be permitted. Redwood will not disclose the results of the tests to job-applicants, and in any event, the job-applicants will have no right whatsoever to examine results of the tests or make any complaints regarding Redwood’s decisions in the context of the screening procedures.
27. Redwood is implementing information security systems and procedures, and reducing, by means of them, the risks of unauthorized penetration of its databases and computers; but they do not provide absolute security. Redwood gives no binding guarantee that its systems of protection and information security are immune from any attempt at penetration and/or unauthorized entry by a third party, nor does Redwood guarantee that the website and its systems will be totally immune against unauthorized access to the information, including to information fed into the website by users. Redwood will not be liable for any damage caused owing to penetration and/or hacking and/or unauthorized access and/or theft of and/or attempted theft of information from its databases and/or the website.
28. Your attention is drawn to the fact that any use of the website and/or content associated with it is liable to expose you to the dangers involved in use of the internet, and including hacking into your computer or cell phone, viruses, malware, and so forth.
29. Surfing, and any other use of the website, are solely the user’s responsibility. It is recommended that you install adequate security and protection software programs prior to any use of and/or entry to the website.
30. Redwood will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, that might be caused to users of the website or to anyone acting on their behalf, if any information about them is lost, reaches a hostile source and/or any unauthorized use is made of it.
31. The user approves of and agrees to receive any request or notification, verbal or in writing, from Redwood and/or from any other source connected with the website, including any “written notice” pursuant to any law, by means of the communication details he has fed into the website.
32. You can contact us by means of the following details: